Current Full Time Openings:
Current Part Time Openings:
Applications with resume are required for all full time positions.
They may be dropped off or mailed to:
City of Port Huron
Municipal Office Center
Human Resources Department
100 McMorran Blvd.
Port Huron, MI 48060
Office hours are Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
An Equal Opportunity Employer • Equal Housing Opportunity
Job applications are provided in PDF format.
Crossing Guard - Seasonal
DUTIES & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Assist elementary age children in safely crossing locations near their school.
- Work assignments are near the City’s Elementary Schools.
- Work approximately 2.9 hours per day; Monday – Friday (all scheduled school days).
- Schedule: 7:30-8:30 a.m. and 2:30-3:30 p.m.
- Valid driver’s license, reliable vehicle and personal telephone number is required.
- Satisfaction of working with and helping children