THE CITY OF PORT HURON IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THE FOLLOWING TEMPORARY EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
TEMPORARY LABORER (VARIOUS DIVISIONS)
· General labor duties as assigned.
· Must have a current, valid Michigan Operator’s Driver License.
· Monday – Friday; 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. (40 hours/week)
· Six month maximum assignment.
· Must be able to work outdoors in all types of weather conditions with prolonged periods of standing and walking.
· $ 9.00 / hour
· Does not include a benefit package.
· Friday, July 29, 2016
· Must be 18 years of age or older.
· Job applications can be obtained from the Human Resources Department or downloaded from
· If mailed, it must be postmarked by the deadline date listed above.
· Original job applications will be accepted in-person or by mail at:
City of Port Huron
100 McMorran Blvd.
Port Huron, MI 48060
** EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER **