Current Full Time Openings:
Current Part Time Openings:
Applications with resume are required for all full time positions.
They may be dropped off or mailed to:
City of Port Huron
Municipal Office Center
Human Resources Department
100 McMorran Blvd.
Port Huron, MI 48060
Office hours are Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
An Equal Opportunity Employer • Equal Housing Opportunity
Job applications are provided in PDF format.
Crossing Guard - Seasonal
DUTIES & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Assist elementary age children in safely crossing locations near their school.
- Work assignments are near the City’s Elementary Schools.
- Work approximately 2.9 hours per day; Monday – Friday (all scheduled school days).
- Schedule: 7:30-8:30 a.m. and 2:30-3:30 p.m.
- Valid driver’s license, reliable vehicle and personal telephone number is required.
- Satisfaction of working with and helping children
The City of Port Huron is currently accepting applications for the following seasonal employment opportunity for the summer of 2014:
- Must be 15 or older.
- $7.25 - $9.00/per hour depending on level of experience.
- NOTE: Certification required. Call the Recreation Department at 810-984-9760 for more information.
Applications can be obtained in the Human Resources Department (located in the M.O.C. Building) or downloaded and printed from this page.
Original applications will be accepted in person in the Human Resources Department or by mail. If mailed, must be postmarked by the deadline date listed below.
Application Deadline: Friday, May 2, 2014