Palmer Play Crew (Recreation Department)
THE CITY OF PORT HURON IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THE FOLLOWING SEASONAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
PALMER PLAY CREW
- Oversee maintenance of the Sprout City and Sled Hill facilities located at Palmer Park. Report any needed repairs or upkeep of the facilities to the Recreation Coordinator.
- Monitor weather conditions at all times and be prepared to take immediate action if severe weather occurs.
- Get toys out and place them in appropriate areas at the beginning of each shift.
- Periodically place toys back in their original starting area throughout the shift.
- Gather, sort and store away toys in an organized fashion at the end of each shift.
- Check-out / check-in tricycles and scooters following the printed guidelines.
- Periodic cleanup of the park or as needed.
- Get inner tubes out at the beginning of each shift.
- Maintain an orderly, safe customer line.
- Ensure that each rider is the correct size to ride safely.
- Ensure that all riders fill out the appropriate waiver.
- Gather and store away inner tubes in an organized fashion at the end of each shift.
- Check-out / check-in inner tubes being used.
- Hours vary.
- Must be able to work outdoors in all types of weather conditions with prolonged periods of standing and walking.
Salary: $ 9.87 / hour
- Does not include a benefit package.
Date Posted: Friday, February 5, 2021
Application Deadline: Friday, March 26, 2021
- Must be 15 years of age or older.
- Job applications can be obtained from the Human Resources Department or downloaded by clicking HERE.
- If mailed, it must be postmarked by the deadline date listed above.
- Original job applications will be accepted in-person or by mail at:
100 McMorran Blvd.
Port Huron, MI 48060
Deadline for Applying : Mar 26, 2021 04:30 PM