Seasonal Lawn Maintenance (Cemetery Division)
THE CITY OF PORT HURON IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THE FOLLOWING SEASONAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
SEASONAL LAWN MAINTENANCE (CEMETERY DIVISION)
- Operation of lawn maintenance equipment in a safe and efficient manner in a municipal Cemetery setting.
- Includes extreme care in trimming around headstones, trees, signs and other areas as assigned.
- Performance of light maintenance including, washing, greasing, sharpening and changing blades on lawn maintenance equipment.
- Picking up trash and debris.
- Other general labor duties as assigned.
- Monday – Friday; 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. (40 hours/week)
- Six month maximum assignment.
- Must be able to work outdoors in all types of weather conditions with prolonged periods of standing and walking.
- $ 12.00 / hour
- Does not include a benefit package.
Date Posted: Friday, February 5, 2021
Application Deadline: Friday, March 26, 2021
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Job applications can be obtained from the Human Resources Department or downloaded by clicking HERE.
- If mailed, it must be postmarked by the deadline date listed above.
- Original job applications will be accepted in-person or by mail at:
100 McMorran Blvd.
Port Huron, MI 48060
Deadline for Applying : Mar 26, 2021 04:30 PM