Parking Booth Attendant
THE CITY OF PORT HURON IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THE FOLLOWING SEASONAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
PARKING BOOTH ATTENDANT / ASSISTANT LEADER / CREW LEADER
(RECREATION DEPARTMENT – LAKESIDE AND LIGHTHOUSE PARKS)
- Collect monetary entrance/parking fee from motorists entering Lakeside Park and Lighthouse Park.
- Count and balance monies received.
- Complete daily reports.
- Monitor the parking lot and report problems to the designated supervisor.
- Provide general information to park visitors as requested.
- Provide excellent customer service to all patrons.
- Operate a cash register.
- Possess good communication and mathematical skills.
- Hours vary.
- The parking booth is open from Memorial Day to Labor Day (7 days per week, including holidays, weather dependent).
- Must be able to work outdoors in all types of weather conditions with prolonged periods of sitting and/or standing.
Salary Range: $ 9.87 - $14.00 / hour
- Does not include a benefit package.
Date Posted: Monday, February 22, 2021
Application Deadline: Friday, March 26, 2021
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Job applications can be obtained from the Human Resources Department or downloaded by clicking HERE.
- If mailed, it must be postmarked by the deadline date listed above.
- Original job applications will be accepted in-person or by mail at:
100 McMorran Blvd.
Port Huron, MI 48060
Deadline for Applying : Mar 26, 2021 04:30 PM