DDA Beautification Assistant
THE CITY OF PORT HURON IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THE FOLLOWING SEASONAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
DDA BEAUTIFICATION ASSISTANT
- Perform light maintenance in the downtown corridor including, but not limited to, weeding flower beds, collecting trash, sweeping/disposing of debris and watering hanging flower pots.
- Painting benches and light poles, as needed.
- Assist the DDA Director with various maintenance activities, etc., as needed.
- Other general labor duties as assigned.
Location: Downtown Port Huron corridor.
- Must be able to walk, stand, bend or stoop for prolonged periods of time.
- Must be able to work outdoors in all types of weather.
Working Hours: Monday – Friday; 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Salary: $12.00 per hour
Benefit Package: No benefit package included.
Date Posted: Tuesday, March 23, 2021
Application Deadline: Friday, April 30, 2021
- Job applications can be obtained from the Human Resources Department or downloaded from HERE.
- If mailed, it must be postmarked by the deadline date listed above.
- Original job applications will be accepted in-person or by mail at:
100 McMorran Blvd.
Port Huron, MI 48060
Deadline for Applying : Apr 30, 2021 04:30 PM