Seasonal Assessing Assistant
THE CITY OF PORT HURON IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THE FOLLOWING SEASONAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
SEASONAL ASSESSING ASSISTANT
- Assist the Assessing Department with on-site property data collection including, field work.
- Field work includes, but is not limited to:
- Measuring buildings/structures on every property inspected.
- Taking pictures of residential, commercial, industrial, exempt and vacant properties.
- Perform various clerical and/or office duties, as needed.
- Must have knowledge of the use of digital cameras and measuring devices.
- Must have a pleasant and professional demeanor.
- Must be 18 years old and possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a current, valid Michigan Operator’s License with a good driving record.
Monday – Friday; 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Maximum six (6) month assignment (April or May through September or October)
- Must be able to walk for prolonged periods of time.
- Must be able to work indoors and outdoors in all types of weather.
Salary: $11.25 per hour
- Does not include a benefit package.
Date Posted: Tuesday, June 8, 2021
Application Deadline: Friday, June 11, 2021
- Job applications can be obtained from the Human Resources Department or downloaded from HERE.
- A resume must accompany the completed job application.
- If mailed, it must be postmarked by the deadline date listed above.
- Original job applications will be accepted in-person or by mail at:
100 McMorran Blvd.
Port Huron, MI 48060
Deadline for Applying : Jun 11, 2021 04:30 PM