School Crossing Guard
THE CITY OF PORT HURON IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THE FOLLOWING PART-TIME EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
SCHOOL CROSSING GUARD
- Assist elementary age children in safely crossing locations near their school.
- Work assignments are near the City’s Elementary Schools.
- Satisfaction of working with and helping children.
- Work approximately 2.9 hours per day; Monday – Friday (all scheduled school days).
- Schedule: 7:30 – 8:30 a.m. and 2:30 – 3:30 p.m.
- Must be able to work outdoors in all types of weather conditions with prolonged periods of standing and walking.
Salary: $9.87 per hour
- Does not include a benefit package.
Date Posted: Wednesday, July 21, 2021
Application Deadline: Friday, August 13, 2021
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Valid driver’s license, reliable vehicle and personal telephone number is required.
- Job applications can be obtained from the Human Resources Department or downloaded from HERE.
- If mailed, it must be postmarked by the deadline date listed above.
- Original job applications will be accepted in-person or by mail at:
100 McMorran Blvd.
Port Huron, MI 48060
Deadline for Applying : Aug 13, 2021 04:30 PM