Food & Beverage (Concessions)
THE CITY OF PORT HURON IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THE FOLLOWING PART-TIME EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY AT THE MCMORRAN CIVIC CENTER ARENA:
FOOD & BEVERAGE (CONCESSIONS)
- Greet customers.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Take and fill customer food orders.
- Operate a cash register and credit card machine.
- Collect payment for orders and properly calculate/count out change.
- Handle cash in a responsible, trustworthy manner.
- Perform basic food preparation.
- Clean and stock concession areas.
- Learn and follow concession rules and regulations, including those governed by the St. Clair County Health Department.
- Learn about the concession equipment and its proper use.
Salary: $ 10.50 - $ 12.50 per hour
Working Hours for All Positions: Varies; must be willing and available to work nights and weekends.
Benefit Package for All Positions:
- Does not include a benefit package.
Date Posted: Tuesday, August 10, 2021
Application Deadline: Friday, October 29, 2021
- Job applications can be obtained from the Human Resources Department or downloaded from HERE.
- A resume must accompany the completed job application.
- If mailed, it must be postmarked by the deadline date listed above.
- Original job applications will be accepted in-person or by mail at:
100 McMorran Blvd.
Port Huron, MI 48060
Deadline for Applying : Oct 29, 2021 04:30 PM