Food and Beverage Operations
THE CITY OF PORT HURON IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THE FOLLOWING PART-TIME EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY AT THE MCMORRAN CIVIC CENTER ARENA:
FOOD AND BEVERAGE OPERATIONS
- Clean and maintain kitchen equipment (vents, fryers, grills, refrigerators, freezers, etc.).
- General cleaning (mopping, trash removal, etc.).
- Re-stock food, beverages and supplies.
- Short order cooking (fries, burgers, hot dogs, etc.).
- Must be able to work indoors and outdoors in all types of weather.
- Must be able to stand and walk for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to life and carry items up to 50 pounds.
Salary: $ 10.50 - $ 12.50 per hour
Working Hours for All Positions: Varies; must be willing and available to work nights and weekends.
Benefit Package for All Positions:
- Does not include a benefit package.
Date Posted: Tuesday, August 10, 2021
Application Deadline: Friday, October 29, 2021
- Job applications can be obtained from the Human Resources Department or downloaded from HERE.
- A resume must accompany the completed job application.
- If mailed, it must be postmarked by the deadline date listed above.
- Original job applications will be accepted in-person or by mail at:
100 McMorran Blvd.
Port Huron, MI 48060
Deadline for Applying : Oct 29, 2021 04:30 PM