THE CITY OF PORT HURON IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THE FOLLOWING PART-TIME EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY AT THE MCMORRAN CIVIC CENTER ARENA:
- Perform maintenance, repair and cleaning duties involved in the upkeep of the facility and the grounds.
- Perform semi-skilled tasks involved in refrigeration, heating and cooling systems.
- Lock up/secure the facility.
- Maintain the ice surface.
Salary: $ 12.00 - $ 13.50 per hour
Working Hours for All Positions: Varies; must be willing and available to work nights and weekends.
Benefit Package for All Positions:
- Does not include a benefit package.
Date Posted: Tuesday, August 10, 2021
Application Deadline: Friday, October 29, 2021
- Job applications can be obtained from the Human Resources Department or downloaded from HERE.
- A resume must accompany the completed job application.
- If mailed, it must be postmarked by the deadline date listed above.
- Original job applications will be accepted in-person or by mail at:
100 McMorran Blvd.
Port Huron, MI 48060
Deadline for Applying : Oct 29, 2021 04:30 PM