Pro Shop Sales
THE CITY OF PORT HURON IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THE FOLLOWING PART-TIME EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY AT THE MCMORRAN CIVIC CENTER ARENA:
PRO SHOP SALES
- Greet customers.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Assist customers with selections to fit their wants/needs.
- Assist customers with special orders.
- Assist customers with proper fitting of equipment, etc.
- Perform minor repairs to hockey equipment.
- Sharpen ice skates.
- Operate the pro shop POS (point-of-sale) system.
- Collect payment for orders and properly calculate/count out change.
- Stock shelves and keep inventory well organized.
- Open and close the pro shop.
- Answer the telephone and respond to inquiries.
Salary: $ 10.50 - $12.00 per hour
Working Hours for All Positions: Varies; must be willing and available to work nights and weekends.
Benefit Package for All Positions:
- Does not include a benefit package.
Date Posted: Tuesday, August 10, 2021
Application Deadline: Friday, October 29, 2021
- Job applications can be obtained from the Human Resources Department or downloaded from HERE.
- A resume must accompany the completed job application.
- If mailed, it must be postmarked by the deadline date listed above.
- Original job applications will be accepted in-person or by mail at:
100 McMorran Blvd.
Port Huron, MI 48060
Deadline for Applying : Oct 29, 2021 04:30 PM