School Crossing Guard
THE CITY OF PORT HURON IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THE FOLLOWING PART-TIME EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
SCHOOL CROSSING GUARD
· Assist elementary age children in safely crossing locations near their school.
· Work assignments are near the City’s Elementary Schools.
· Satisfaction of working with and helping children.
Working Hours: Work approximately 2.9 hours per day; Monday – Friday (all scheduled school days).
· Schedule: 7:30 – 8:30 a.m. and 2:30 – 3:30 p.m.
· Must be able to work outdoors in all types of weather conditions with prolonged periods of standing and walking.
Salary: $9.45 per hour
· Does not include a benefit package.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Valid driver’s license, reliable vehicle and personal telephone number is required.
- Job applications can be obtained from the Human Resources Department or downloaded here.
- If mailed, it must be postmarked by the deadline date listed below.
- Original job applications will be accepted in-person or by mail at:
100 McMorran Blvd.
Port Huron, MI 48060
Deadline for Applying : Feb 28, 2020 03:30 PM