THE CITY OF PORT HURON IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THE FOLLOWING PART-TIME EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
- Overall cleaning of all areas of the facility (offices, conference/meeting rooms, restrooms, lobby, etc.).
- Floor sweeping, mopping, scrubbing and vacuuming.
- Ability to operate a vacuum.
- Empty and dispose of trash.
- Dust and spot clean office furniture, windows and window sills, ledges, drinking fountains, etc.
- Clean and disinfect all areas of the restrooms.
- Restock restroom supplies, as needed.
- May require some lifting in order to move and clean around various items.
- Care in the use of chemical cleaners and cleaning equipment so as to prevent damage to facility floors, fixtures, etc.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- City of Port Huron, Municipal Office Center, 100 McMorran Blvd., Port Huron, MI 48060
- 5:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m., Monday through Thursday
- 5:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m., Friday
Salary: $12.00 per hour
- Does not include a benefit package.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Valid driver’s license, reliable vehicle and personal telephone number is required.
- Job applications can be obtained from the Human Resources Department or downloaded here.
- If mailed, it must be postmarked by the deadline date listed below.
- Original job applications will be accepted in-person or by mail at:
100 McMorran Blvd.
Port Huron, MI 48060
Deadline for Applying : Oct 25, 2019 03:30 PM