Parking Booth Attendant
THE CITY OF PORT HURON IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THE FOLLOWING PART-TIME EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY AT THE MCMORRAN CIVIC CENTER ARENA:
PARKING BOOTH ATTENDANT
- Collect monetary entrance/parking fee from motorists entering the McMorran Civic Center Arena parking lot.
- Count and balance monies received.
- Complete daily reports.
- Monitor the parking lot and report problems to the designated supervisor.
- Provide general information to arena visitors as requested.
- Provide excellent customer service to all patrons.
- Operate a cash register.
- Possess good communication and mathematical skills.
- Varies; must be willing and available to work nights and weekends.
- Must be able to work outdoors in all types of weather conditions with prolonged periods of sitting and/or standing.
Salary: $ 9.45 / hour
- Does not include a benefit package.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Job applications can be obtained from the Human Resources Department or downloaded here.
- If mailed, it must be postmarked by the deadline date listed below.
- Original job applications will be accepted in-person or by mail at:
100 McMorran Blvd.
Port Huron, MI 48060
Deadline for Applying : Jan 24, 2020 03:30 PM