THE CITY OF PORT HURON IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THE FOLLOWING PART-TIME EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY AT THE MCMORRAN CIVIC CENTER ARENA:
- Greet customers.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Answer the telephone and respond to inquiries.
- Set up ticket selling stations.
- Sell tickets to customers for current and upcoming events.
- Operate a cash register, POS (point-of-sale system) and/or credit card machine.
- Collect payment for tickets and properly calculate/count out change.
Salary: $ 9.45 per hour
Working Hours: Varies; must be willing and available to work nights and weekends.
- Does not include a benefit package.
- Job applications can be obtained from the Human Resources Department or downloaded here.
- If mailed, it must be postmarked by the deadline date listed below.
- Original job applications will be accepted in-person or by mail at:
100 McMorran Blvd.
Port Huron, MI 48060
Deadline for Applying : Jan 24, 2020 03:30 PM