THE CITY OF PORT HURON IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THE FOLLOWING SEASONAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
- Collect monetary admission fee from patrons entering the facility.
- Count and balance monies received.
- Track the number of patrons entering the facility for attendance information.
- Complete daily reports.
- Answer the telephone and respond to patrons questions in a courteous and helpful manner.
- Perform routine maintenance and cleaning of the swimming pool facilities including entrance area, lock rooms and restrooms.
- Provide excellent customer service to all patrons.
- Possess good communication and mathematical skills.
- Hours vary.
- Must be able to work indoors and outdoors in all types of weather conditions with prolonged periods of sitting, standing and/or walking.
Salary: $9.65 / hour
- Does not include a benefit package.
Date Posted: Tuesday, February 4, 2020
Application Deadline: Friday, May 29, 2020
- Must be 15 years of age or older.
- Job applications can be obtained from the Human Resources Department or downloaded from here.
- If mailed, it must be postmarked by the deadline date listed above.
- Original job applications will be accepted in-person or by mail at:
City of Port Huron
100 McMorran Blvd.
Port Huron, MI 48060
** EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER **
Deadline for Applying : May 29, 2020 03:30 PM