THE CITY OF PORT HURON IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THE FOLLOWING SEASONAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
(RECREATION DEPARTMENT – SANBORN AND / OR COURT STREET POOL)
- General maintenance of the pool, facility and grounds, including:
- vacuuming, pool readings, lockers, pool deck and landscaping.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous experience preferred.
- Hours vary.
- Six month maximum assignment.
- Must be able to work outdoors in all types of weather conditions with prolonged periods of standing and walking.
Salary: $ 9.65 / hour
- Does not include a benefit package.
Date Posted: Tuesday, February 04, 2020
Application Deadline: Friday, May 29, 2020
- Must be 16 years of age or older.
- Current, valid Michigan Operator’s Driver License required.
- Job applications can be obtained from the Human Resources Department or downloaded from here.
- If mailed, it must be postmarked by the deadline date listed above.
- Original job applications will be accepted in-person or by mail at:
City of Port Huron
100 McMorran Blvd.
Port Huron, MI 48060
** EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER **
Deadline for Applying : May 29, 2020 03:30 PM