Palmer Play Programmer
THE CITY OF PORT HURON IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THE FOLLOWING SEASONAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
PALMER PLAY PROGRAMMER
- Train, schedule and supervise Palmer Play Crew staff.
- Oversee maintenance of the Sprout City and Sled Hill facilities located at Palmer Park. Report any needed repairs or upkeep of the facilities to the Recreation Coordinator.
- Assist the Recreation Coordinator in planning, programming and operation of programs, as deemed necessary.
- Review Palmer Play Crew staff timecards for accuracy and timeliness.
- Keep detailed, accurate records of Palmer Play Crew staff hours. Provide a comprehensive accounting at the end of summer to the Recreation Coordinator.
- Monitor weather conditions at all times and be prepared to take immediate action if severe weather occurs.
- Hours vary.
- Must be able to work outdoors in all types of weather conditions with prolonged periods of standing and walking.
Salary: $15.00 / hour
- Does not include a benefit package.
Date Posted: Monday, February 10, 2020
Application Deadline: Friday, May 29, 2020
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Job applications can be obtained from the Human Resources Department or downloaded from here.
- If mailed, it must be postmarked by the deadline date listed above.
- Original job applications will be accepted in-person or by mail at:
City of Port Huron
100 McMorran Blvd.
Port Huron, MI 48060
** EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER **
Deadline for Applying : May 29, 2020 03:30 PM