THE CITY OF PORT HURON IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THE FOLLOWING TEMPORARY EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
TEMPORARY LABORER (VARIOUS DIVISIONS)
- General labor duties as assigned.
- Must have a current, valid Michigan Operator’s Driver License.
- Monday – Friday; 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. (40 hours/week)
- Six month maximum assignment.
- Must be able to work indoors, and outdoors in all types of weather conditions with prolonged periods of standing and walking.
Salary: $ 12.00 / hour
- Does not include a benefit package.
Date Posted: Monday, September 14, 2020
Application Deadline: Friday, October 2, 2020
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Job applications can be obtained from the Human Resources Department or downloaded from here.
- If mailed, it must be postmarked by the deadline date listed above.
- Original job applications will be accepted in-person or by mail at:
City of Port Huron
100 McMorran Blvd.
Port Huron, MI 48060
** EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER **
Deadline for Applying : Oct 2, 2020 04:30 PM